Sales & Sample Kits
InSinkerator Product Sample Box
Headquartered in Racine, WI, InSinkerator is the world's largest manufacturer of garbage disposals for home and commercial use. They wanted to take one of their existing corrugated product presentation kits to a high level, to mirror the high quality design and construction of the product and to find a creative way to showcase some interchangeable parts as well as include a product literature folder.
Heinn Chapman enhanced the existing design with a turned edge, rigid box design solution that included multi-compartment foam sections as well as a removeable drawer to allow for updated components without having to recreate the entire kit.
- Turned edge, tray and hinged lid construction, wrapped and lined on 120pt v-grooved chipboard with attached black plastic handle
- Removable drawer in concealed slipcase, with custom cut, interchangeable charcoal XLPE foam and a custom cut, foam topper, and black ribbon pull
- The main compartment features a removeable charcoal XLPE foam tray that hold product literature to reveal a second foam section that securely displays the different parts of the disposal unit, positioned in the order they are assembled
- Front flap conceals two 3/8" magnets to create a secure closure to the front edge of the tray, with black ribbon pull
- The wraps and liners are printed 4CP plus a 5th PMS with a gloss AGX laminate